Recently, library users had the opportunity to take a survey indicating their favorite things about their library branch.
Some favorite things named by library patrons include:
- Use of the computers. Wide variety of materials to check out. Helpful staff.
- Informative Speakers. Great programs for Adults, Children and Teens.
- Internet access for job searching. Helped me get a job. Putting books on Hold. The resources for children.
- Author talks, crafts and book club programs. Availability of Materials for Homeschoolers.
- Keeps me up to date on my reading materials. Use of the databases, Learning Express for free!
- Free access to Value Line Investment resource. Learning activities on the computers for my kids.
- Provides interactive story time. Friendly and helpful service. Ease of use for eBooks and e-Magazines.
- Playaways are great! Interlibrary loan provides more resources. Has helped greatly with my Genealogy research.
- High speed internet connections available plus WiFi. Helped me with my retirement.
- Resources for me, a teacher, and for my students. Family friendly atmosphere. Interaction with others and technology.
- The support of the Friends of the Library. Helps me manage stress and learn about nutrition.
- Passport assistance.
- Used the Library for study while earning my MBS.
Pictured are the winners of the Kindle Fire Library Survey drawing:
- Beatrice Elias – Bryceville Branch;
- June Page – Callahan Branch;
- TaNasia Pasters – Hilliard Branch (Not pictured);
- Carol Nicholson – Fernandina Beach Branch;
- Trina Steinmaker – Yulee Branch