Can you read one book this summer?
If so, then you can win a Kindle Fire!
Join us this summer for our Adult Summer Reading Program! Why should children have all the fun?! Read on for Reading Rules, Registration Form, Review Form, Recommended Reading List and word puzzles!
- You must have a valid Nassau County Public Library card
- You must be 19 years or older
- You must register to participate
- Read as many books as you like between June 13th and August 30th, 2018
- You may submit one book review form per week; each review turned in is a chance to win in our drawing
- Read a book from our Recommended Reading List and earn one additional entry for that week
- Print, audio and ebooks qualify
- Both fiction and non-fiction books are eligible
- Award winners will be announced on our web page at the end of the summer
- Need not be present to win
- Book review comments may be posted on Library website to encourage reading; individual names will not be used.
Check library website calendar for additional summer events!