Fernandina Beach Curbside Pick-Up
Directions for Curbside Pickup at Fernandina Beach Branch
- Place items on hold in the library online catalog. You will receive a confirmation phone call or email when your items are ready for pick up.
- Select your pickup branch and your preferred date and time.
On the day of your appointment, please remember:
- Please show up with your ID within your selected 15-minute window.
- Enter the parking lot behind the library from Alachua Street. DO NOT enter from 4th Street.
- Pull up along ramp at the back of library, stay in your car and let staff member know your name
- Staff member will give you your items already checked out. If you paid online for a reusable fabric bag, your books will be placed in that bag.
Read and enjoy your materials!
Need help? Call a library team member at 904-530-6511