(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fernandina Beach Library
25 N. 4th St. Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Precious Memories: how to store, organize, and preserve your photos and videos forever Are you overwhelmed with all the photos and videos on your phone, computer, and closet? Wondering
Precious Memories: how to store, organize, and preserve your photos and videos forever
Are you overwhelmed with all the photos and videos on your phone, computer, and closet? Wondering about the best way to preserve and store them? Wish you could easily find the photos when you look for specific ones? Don’t know what to do about those old slides and reels in your closet? Want to find a permanent way to preserve those precious memories?
Then, join local resident, Jo Lichten, for a free three-part series on simple solutions to preserve your memories. Jo has been preserving her family’s memories for 50 years and now, she wants to help you keep all your memories preserved. Each week offers a quick 20-30 minute presentation focused on the topics below. Then stay on, if you’d like, for the next 30-minutes of sharing and Q&A.
Tuesday, June 7, 5 PM: Storing and Organizing Photos and Videos
- backing up your photos on your phone
- pros/cons of drives, jump drives, and online storage
- preventing the shrinking of photo quality when posting on social media
- how to organize your memories so you can find them
Tuesday, June 14, 5 PM: Creating Memories
- pros/cons of all the different ways to share your memories with family and friends
- organizing slide shows off your computer or phone
- wading through the many options of “scrapbooks” (paper vs digital)
Tuesday, June 28, 5 PM: Preserving Memories of the Past
- best ways to convert old pictures, videos, slides, reels, and more
- how to research your ancestry and discover pictures and documents
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
Fernandina Beach Library904-530-6500 or email@example.com