Notice to our patrons:
As information surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop, we hope everyone is taking care as needed.
The health and safety of our patrons and staff are our top priority. We are following guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Nassau County Public Library System will continue Curbside Pickup thru July 31st. Library materials will continue to be picked up at Alachua St. entrance for Fernandina Beach Branch.
Passport Application Processing resumes July 6th
Processing is by APPOINTMENT ONLY
New safety measures are in place:
- Only those needed for application may be present
- All present must wear a mask and gloves
- Fill out your application BEFORE the appointment
- Bring a black ink pen
- Desk and all equipment will be sanitized after each visit
- Enter through the Library main entrance for your appointment
- Walk-ins can not be accepted at this time
For appointment use our online calendar or call 904-530-6508
Books returns will remain open for your convenience.
Want to know what new books are in? Try one of our reading lists. Choose from 25 different genre lists! The lists are sent once each month, at the beginning of the month. Love the New York Times Best Sellers? Why not sign up for the latest list! Arrives in your inbox every Tuesday. Sign up on the Library website at nassaureads.com, click on NEWS, then click on SUBSCRIBE HERE.