Beanstack is a web-based reading challenge software!
You can track your reading minutes, write book reviews, and participate in fun activities to earn digital tickets and badges! Tickets can be entered into a raffle drawing.
How do I sign up?
- Go to our Beanstack website: nassaureads.beanstack.org
- Click on “Register an Individual or Family.”
- Fill in your info! Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so all family members can be accessed with one login.
How do I log Minutes, Reviews and Activities
- Visit our Beanstack site or open your Beanstack app.
- Click the “Log Reading and Activities” button in the site’s upper left corner or on the app’s blue plus sign.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log whatever you’ve accomplished.
- Earn a badge and tickets when you hit a reading landmark or complete a review/activity!