Teen Summer Reading Program
Teen Summer Reading
- You must have a valid Nassau County Public Library card
- You must be between 12 and 18 years of age
- You must register to participate
- Read as many books as you like between June 13th and August 30th, 2018
- You may submit one book review form each week; each review turned in is a chance to win in our drawing
- Read a book from our Recommended Reading List and earn one additional entry for that week
- Print, audio and ebooks are eligible
- Both fiction and non-fiction books are eligible
- Award winners will be announced on our web page at the end of the summer
- Need not be present to win
- Book review comments may be posted on the library website to encourage reading. Individual names will not be used.
Check local library branch for additional summer events!